Services Manager Job
Industry: Customer Services
Job Type: Genius Money Internal
Yearly Rate: £30000
Start Time: 07:45
End Time: 18:00
Start Date: 10/02/2020
Paid Lunch: No
Lunch Length: 01:00
Key Duties / Responsibilities:SERVICE/ACCOUNT MANAGER
£20,000 - £30,000, iPhone, iMac, plus a genuinely uncapped commission
Here at Genius, we advocate entrepreneurial spirit, recruiting elite people to join our Business team’s that are not only experts in their field but are creative problem-solvers.
Do you have experience in developing a portfolio of client services/solutions?
Would you be interested in a fast-paced environment, which will test and reward you in equal measure?
WE WANT YOU if you have account managing experience in the following fields: recruitment, sales, customer service, construction or marketing.
Your personal style will be unique – and we like that! Is this you?
• Your interest, enthusiasm and energy levels are high
• At your best, you’re responsible, industrious, decisive and energetic
• You prefer to be direct, results-oriented and thorough
• You’re a dynamic negotiator
• You're capable of adopting a number of roles simultaneously
• You're Intuitive, optimistic, outgoing and direct
• You're a natural go-getter with great enthusiasm for life
• A creative problem-solver
• Driven and target focused
• Someone with a “can do” attitude
Still interested? This is the ROLE:
• To build, maintain and enhance mutually beneficial client and worker, working relationships
• To follow up on all client activities in a timely manner
• To follow through with all administration tasks and processes
• To travel to client locations including sites to sign up and register workers
• To follow the compliance process for all registrations
• To maintain regular client and worker contact
• To meet, as a minimum, agreed sales and performance targets
• To generate new business through telephone and face to face sales activities
• To maintain and maximise existing business potential by investigating additional areas of need for the company's services during all telephone and face to face contact with clients and worker
• To exploit potential business opportunities including leads and referrals and at all times to promote the services offered by the company
• To administrate the payroll for all clients and workers and ensure 100% accuracy is achieved
• To oversee the payroll team ensuring all deadlines are met for invoicing and payments
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:• A proven track record in hitting targets, managing existing business and generating new business ideally gained with a small to medium sized company
• A self-starting and motivated personality that thrives on delivering tangible results
• A natural ability to create and develop existing worker and client relationships
• Experience in high volume sales environments
• Proven record of meeting sales KPI's
• Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
• Stability in past work history
• Educated to A level or degree level in a business-related subject
• Computer literacy
Known Health & Safety Risks:None
Required PPE / Tools:N/A
Additional Details:About us:
• We work from early to late, your official hours will be 07:45 – 18.00; we have fun with a spark of madness and we're proud to say we like to be different!
• As a member of our 'out of the box' amazing team you'll receive our quirky benefits, things like nonstop fruit, business awards, fun team nights out, birthday day off and free parking
Your interest will be dealt with in the strictest confidence, interviews and informal chats can be organised outside of office hours, at a mutually convenient place, we don’t expect you to come to our offices in the first instance.
For more information please get in touch with us or send your CV to email@example.com