GENIUS MONEY PARTNERSHIP
We’re all about minimum risk and maximum income, and when it comes to contracting - we really know our stuff. We make it our mission to stay ahead of the competition, protect our workers and clients and create meaningful long term relationship where everyone benefits.
We were initially formed off of the back of a 20 year stint in Contractor trades and labour Recruitment. This means that we are experts in the provision of Contractors to the market and are even better at the Employment Law and Contractual rules and regulations side of personnel.
It also means that we fully understand the importance of getting the invoicing and more importantly the pay right every time every week.
This experience also enables us to only operate a self employed process and not the tax avoidance schemes such as Umbrella that most Payroll companies offer.
We are HMRC approved for the supply to the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) and have direct verification links with them for all trades and companies.
For us, great customer service means being able to contact a knowledgeable team of people, who understand the self-employed industry, in whatever way works for you. We offer a 24/7 access to key information, with a speedy response and a single, dedicated point of contact.
The main aim of this Partnership is to ensure that every end user Client is operating in line with the rules and regulations of HMRC when utilising a self-employed worker. But the Partnership goes a few steps further than this.
The partnership has a direct membership to the REC which is the Recruitment industries governing body, The Recruitment & Employment Confederation. This means that all contracts in place are legally verified with a strong focus on the Employment Law and compliance aspects, outlined by the HMRC.
The end user Client will be provided services on a Contracts for Services basis. All labour is ordered and provided under these terms of business resulting in any HMRC enquiries or investigation falling on the partnership, and not the end user Client.
The processes that the partnership will undertake on all labour:
- All labour onsite will be verified to work Self-Employed direct with the HMRC.
- All labour will have their tax status verified direct with the HMRC.
- All labour will go through a Supervision an Direction compliance test, in line with the HMRC IR35 regulations.
- All labour will be checked in line with the Right to Work rules and regulations stipulated by the HMRC and relevant ID obtained.
- All labour will be paid on a weekly basis, receiving a text notification ofthe payment amount.
Additional services on offer
- Online client portal for all payment instructions
- All Contractors are covered on the Partnerships Public & Employers Liability and Personal Accident Insurance
- Payment terms can be offered dependant on credit facility and admin/finance charge
- End of year tax returns completed on behalf of self employed contractors
- Discounted Recruitment services for all trades & labour, back office/support staff and senior supervision & management positions if needed
- All pay and tax queries now become the responsibility of the Partnership
- Bonus Scheme for the referral of new clients