BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER Job
Business Development Manager
Job Type: Genius Money Internal
Yearly Rate: £40000
Location:Unit 6 Sovereign Gate, 308-314 Commercial Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 4BL
Start Time: 07:45
End Time: 18:00
Start Date: 04/02/2020
Paid Lunch: No
Lunch Length: 01:00
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
£30,000-£35,000 plus Car Allowance, iPhone, Macbook, plus a genuinely uncapped team and personal commission structure. OTE £150-200k
Genius are currently looking for an experienced Sales Manager, a leader that has a proven track record in running a Sales Team/Branch/Division/Business. Someone who can light their own fire and would love to come and be part of an existing entrepreneurial management team.
Here at Genius we advocate entrepreneurial spirit, recruiting great people to join our Business team’s. Our Team are not only experts in their field but are creative problem-solvers.
As a Sales Manager you will need to:
- Build a sales structure
- Manage a team, be responsible for their (and your) performance
- Build and manage monthly forecasting/budgeting
- Negotiate terms, charges and salaries
- Deal with existing business relationships
- Engage with new clients
- Recruit new talent to your team
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Have a proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-orientated sales team
- Have been a successful Sales Consultant in your past and a very good one at that
- Have the ability to identity appropriate sales strategies and execute to a sales plan
- Have built successful teams within the full sales process
- Have been responsible for the Business Development and Sales Pipeline
- Have been instrumental in securing PSL’s and Service Level Agreements
- Have been fully responsible for the operating costs and profit for a branch/business
- Have been instrumental in delivering the training and mentoring for your team
- Have been responsible to set yearly forecasts and budgets for your teams/divisions
Your personal style will be unique – and we like that! Is this you?
- Your Intelligence, Energy and Integrity levels are high!
- At your best, you’re responsible, industrious, decisive and energetic!
- You prefer to be direct, results oriented and thorough!
Decisions, Decisions – how do you eat yours?
- “Do it now” is your motto
- You constantly test the limits of a situation and consider that most rules and regulations are there to be bent, if not broken.
- In decision-making you prefer to apologise for exceeding your authority rather than getting permission in the first place.
- You prefer action to conversation and enjoy dealing with difficult situations the moment they arise.
Personal Powers (most people call them strengths; we think that’s boring!)
- You’re a dynamic negotiator.
- You're capable of adopting a number of roles simultaneously.
- You're Intuitive, optimistic, outgoing and direct.
- You're a natural go-getter with great enthusiasm for life.
- A creative problem-solver?
- Driven and focused?
- Someone who blends natural enthusiasm with objectivity?
- Someone with a “can do” attitude?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Known Health & Safety Risks:
Required PPE / Tools:
We work from early to late, your official hours will be 08:00 – 17:30 and as a member of our team you’ll get used to things like;
- iPhones and iMacs!
- Team music all day!
- Fortnightly on-site massages!
- Dress down Friday!
- Paid team nights out!
- Nonstop fruit with beers on Friday!
- A bottle of champagne for every anniversary!
- Paid parking!
- Christmas competitions with winnings up to £2.5k per person!
- We’ll even give you your birthday off as a little extra holiday!
The list goes on and we want to add to this, so there is plenty of things to celebrate.
It goes without saying, (but we’ll say it anyway!) your interest will be dealt with in the strictest confidence, interviews and informal chats can be organised outside of office hours, at a mutually convenient place, we don’t expect you to come to our offices in the first instance.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Field Sales Executive
6 Commercial Road, Portsmouth, PO1 4BL
Key Duties / Responsibilities
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
Must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in Business Development and sales generation Have a strong network within a commercially relevant industry Excellent Sales technics; questioning, qualification closing etc. The individual will have the ability to identify appropriate sales strategies and execute a sales plan Proven ability on objection handling techniques Must be able to opera ...