Genius Payroll Limited Trading as Genius Money
Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 1QW (registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07439295), the owner of the Web Site (the
"Company") reserves the right to make changes to these Conditions at any time and You agree to visit this page periodically to review these Conditions.
- Definitions of expressions used within these conditions:
- "Advertiser" means any person who submits a Curriculum Vitae or any other personal information about their career (the "CV") on
this Web Site.
- "You/Your" means the browser of this Web Site.
- "Web Site" means this web site, located at domain reference geniusmoney.co.uk
- Limitations of Liability
- The Company will not be liable for any action taken in reliance on the information contained in the Web Site. You accept that the Company shall not be liable for any
costs, expenses, loss of profits, goodwill, business, contracts, revenues, anticipated savings or any type of
special indirect or consequential loss (even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and the Company had be warned of the same).
- The Company does not attempt to limit liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence or the negligence of its employees or agents.
- If Your use of the Web Site results in Your equipment or data being damaged or requiring servicing the Company is not responsible for such damage or costs.
- You agree to hold the Company, and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including
reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the content of anything, including if you
are an Advertiser the contents of the CV, that you or any other party submits on your behalf for publication on the Web Site.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against all claims, actions, demands, including without
limitation reasonable legal fees, resulting from your breach of these Conditions.
- Hyperlinks to other web sites appear on this Web Site. The Company takes no responsibility whatsoever for any of the contents of other such web sites.
- Representations and Warranties
- In the event that any contract is deemed by a court of competent authority to have been formed between You and the Company, then subject to the provisions of the
Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 and any other applicable laws,
all warranties, conditions, representations or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Without limitation to clause 2 above, the Company offers no warranty or assurance as to the accuracy of the information contained within the Web Site. In particular,
whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure that job vacancies advertised are not out of date the Company makes no
warranty that job vacancies advertised are still available nor that the details contained therein are correct.
- Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment the Company makes no guarantee that:
- the service provided on this Web Site (the "Service") will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, virus-free or error-free.
- the Service will meet your requirements.
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Copyright & IP
- The Advertiser, in respect of any copyright or other intellectual property rights existing and owned by the Advertiser from time to time in its CV, grants to the
Company a non-exclusive, but otherwise unlimited and transferable licence to use and deal with its CV subject to
- Copyright in all materials appearing on the Web Site vests in, or is licensed to, the Company. Any unauthorised use of these materials may infringe copyright,
trademark, or other intellectual property rights of the Company. Provided that this is acknowledged by You, the Company
grants to You a non-exclusive licence while You remain on the Web Site to search, view, copy, download and print out materials for Your own personal non-commercial use
- This licence is a personal, non-transferable licence and unless the Company agrees otherwise in writing you must not:
- Modify any materials appearing on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any commercial
- Use the materials appearing on the Web Site on any other web site or networked computer environment.
- Make print outs or copies available to anyone else
- Failure to comply with the terms of clause
- will automatically terminate the non-exclusive licence and You will be obligated to immediately destroy any downloaded or printed material originating from the Web
Site and to indemnify the Company in full against any loss, including without limitation, loss of profits and
reasonable legal fees, suffered as a result.
- Your Obligations
- You agree not to use the Web Site to transmit, distribute or store material
- in violation of any applicable laws
- so as to infringe any rights, including intellectual property rights, of any third party.
- that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, or inaccurate.
- that contains viruses or other routines or engines designed to detrimentally interfere.
- You shall not copy or adapt the HTML, or other code used in this Web Site nor attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software
making up this Web Site.
- You agree not to submit details of your password to any other person or entity for any unauthorised purpose.
- You agree not to do, or cause to be done, anything which might interfere with the proper working of this Web Site.
- Compliance with Laws If You are accessing this Web Site from outside of the United Kingdom the Company does not warrant that the contents of the Web Site may be legally
viewed and it is your responsibility to ensure compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Governing Law These Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute arising out of the same shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of
the English courts.