GENIUS MONEY LEGAL
GENIUS MONEY LEGAL MODEL
A NEW AGE LEGAL MODEL
We are offering a legal model that provides our clients with the best of both worlds; the high-quality advice of a premium professional services firm combined with the benefit of a fixed-fee service which offers improved value for money.
The traditional law firm model sees clients being charged by the hour or minute, often at high costs. These fees soon escalate with the client paying every time they call, email or meet their law firm and having no certainty of the value of the eventual bill.
COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICE
Have a designated Company Secretary recognised by The Corporate Governance Institute prepare a bespoke package for your business. You will have a Company Secretary available to speak to at all times that will get to know your business in depth to provide you with a thorough, personal service.
- Governance Health Check
- Designated Company Secretary
Available to Contact 24/7
- Statutory Compliance
- Corporate Governance
- Director Assistance
WHY HAVE A
GENIUS COMPANY SECRETARY
Company Secretaries are appointed to reduce the workload of directors by helping with their company statutory duties and responsibilities.
Any person can act as your company secretary, but Genius Legal provide qualified, experienced Company Secretaries recognised by The Chartered Governance Institute with knowledge in IR35 and contractor compliance.
There is no longer a legal requirement for a limited company to appoint a company secretary unless their company articles require them to. If your company incorporated before April 6th 2008, with model articles, your company is required to have a company secretary.
If your company was incorporated before and did not take the model articles or was incorporated after this date, you can choose to appoint a company secretary at any time.
WHAT CAN A COMPANY SECRETARY OFFER MY BUSINESS?
- Advising directors & board members about their legal duties and responsibilities
- Supply of essential Document Templates
- Maintaining and Recording any changes in the statutory registers and filing at Companies House
- Carrying out checks on new directors.
- Prepare & File the Company’s annual confirmation statement
- Sending reminders about statutory accounts filings due with Companies House and with HMRC
- Administering share option schemes and paying dividends
- Organising and Dealing with auditors
- Director’s Service and Registered Office Addresses
- Organising any correspondence with Companies House, HMRC and the Courts Services
- Sending Company Information to Companies House & Stock Exchange
- Custody of the minute book
- Telephone Support for all offered services
BUSINESS LEGAL SERVICE
Following a legal business health check, receive a tailored package that suits your company requirements. You will be appointed a designated contact available to speak to 24/7, providing regular updates on any job that we complete.
- Legal Health Check
- On-Demand Legal Guidance
- Assistance in Corporate and Commercial Law
- Support in Intellectual Property
GENIUS LEGAL SERVICE
Priding ourselves on disrupting the normal legal model, our business legal package perfectly suits the business needs and aspirations of our clients.
The Genius Legal Service allows you to spread the cost of any additional advice across the year, with the piece of mind that you have a dedicated advisor that will be in regular contact to guide you whenever you need them.
We aim to ensure that our clients are legally protected and are given the guidance and advice they need to achieve the best outcomes possible for their business.
To enable us to do this, together we build long term relationships truly getting to know and understand our clients.
WHAT SERVICES DO GENIUS LEGAL OFFER?
- Staff Handbooks
- Terms of Business
- Employment Contracts
- Consultancy Agreements
- Licence Agreements
- Shareholders Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Service Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Buying a Business
- Merging a Business
- Selling a Business
- Trademark Search
- Trademark Registration
- Website Privacy and Cookie Policies
- Website Terms & Conditions
Free business governance health check on signing up – Legal Specialist undertakes health check to assess the level of governance and devise compliance plan .
1-hour free conversation per month – direct dial to your designated advisor for free once a month to discuss any issues you or your business may be dealing with.
When you opt in to one of our contracts, any future one-off legal service outside of your package will be supplied at a discounted fixed fee.
Low fixed fees – No unexpected bills, upfront payment plans.
When you opt into both of our packages you will receive a “multi-sign” discount.
Payment plans – spread the cost of your package monthly, interest free.